Nano Silver AG+ Properties:
Nano Silver AG+ kills single-cell organisms, (bad bacteria) and not multi-cell organisms (good bacteria).
Active against TGEV-coronavirus (model virus for SARSCoV) and Influenza A
Prevents microbial odors
Permanent fungicidal function
Deprives house dust mites of food
Prevents mold growth on smooth and textured surfaces
Creates an invisible self-disinfecting 'silver' barrier on ALL surfaces and textiles.
Promotes comfort, well-being, and safety
Especially free from fluorine, PBT & vPvB-substances
Rating of "excellent
Nano Silver is:
· High efficacious
· Fast acting
· Non poisonous
· Non stimulating
· Non allergic
· Tolerance free
Historical Use of Silver
· Ancient European nobilities normally used silver tableware in order to prevent food poisoning.
· Indian people used silver thin film when they keeping food which is easily spoiled.
· The early western settles kept silver coins in their water casks and milk jugs to retard spoiling and contamination.
· In Australia it is still common for settlers to place a piece of silverware in their water tanks to retard spoilage.
· In modern times, silver water purification filters and tablets are available for use in homes, businesses, and on airlines.
· Electrical ionizer units that use silver and copper ions to sanitize swimming pool water – replacing chlorine- have been developed
· Silver is even used by U.S. National Aeronautical and Space Administrative (NASA), and the Russians, to purify water in both countries’ space shuttles.
· Nowadays, there are over 50 silver based medicines in the market, i.e., oral, inject able and topical forms.
Efficiency of Nano Silver
Even though many people know that Silver has superior antibacterial and antibiotic characteristics, there has been limitation on the application in real life because of darkening at high temperature and high cost. Nanotechnology solved these two problems at the same time.
Nanotechnology is that of processing the material down to several nano meter range (1nm=10-9mm, 1/10,000 of hair thickness).
Nano Silver will combine with the cell walls of pathogenic bacteria, will then directly get inside the bacteria and quickly combine with sulphydryl (-SH) of the oxygenic metabolic enzyme to deactivate them, to block inhalation and metabolism and suffocate the bacteria.
Nowadays, Nano Silver technology is used in coating the surface of electronics, carbons or carbon blocks, textiles, metals, woods, ceramics, glass, papers, mixing to the plastics resin, using in fibre and many others.
The core technology of Nano Silver is the ability to produce particle as small as possible and to distribute these particle very uniformly. When the nano particles are coated on the surface of any material, the surface area is increasing several million times than the normal silver foil.
The maximised surface enables strong antibacterial effect with small amount of silver. The most important thing in Nano Silver is to control the purity of silver particle. In case 0.01% of Nickel impurity is added to the Nano Silver particle, it is very harmful to human body. Many researchers are focusing on the possibility to be used in conquering the “SUPER BACTERIA” which is threatening human life in the future.
In addition, Nano Silver will not expire. Light, heat and radiations will never affect its healing qualities.
Contact us for more information
NANO-SILVER AG+ Proven to Kill all bacteria and viruses
• Listeria Monocytogenes (ATCC 11543)
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
• Staphylococcus Aureus (ATCC 6538)
• Salmonella Cholerasius (ATCC 10708)
• E.Coli (ATCC 0157:H7)
• Enterococcus Faecium (ATCC 11543)
• Rhinovirus (common colds)
• Rotavirus (infectious diarrhoea)
• Vancomycin-resistant-enterococci (VRE)
• Nano Silver particles between 10nm to 20nm in size.
• Scientifically proven to achieve a 99.9999% (complete) kill against 660+ disease causing micro-organisms.
• Nano Silver particles are smaller than 20nm, the activated (dotted) carrier size of the Nano (Ag+) products is bigger than 500nm, making our product non-cytotoxic.
Beating Covid19 into submission, one nano silver particle at a time!
Nanotechnology is a rapidly growing science of producing and utilizing nano-sized particles that measure in nanometers (1nm = 1 billionth of a meter). One nanomaterial that is having an early impact in healthcare product is nano-silver.
Silver has been used for the treatment of medical ailments for over 100 years due to its natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. The nano silver particles typically measure 25nm. They have extremely large relatively surface area, increasing their contact with bacteria or fungi, and vastly improving its bactericidal and fungicidal effectiveness.
The nano silver when in contact with bacteria and fungus will adversely affect cellular metabolism and inhibit cell growth. The nano silver suppresses respiration, basal metabolism of electron transfer system, and transport of substrate in the microbial cell membrane. The nano silver inhibits multiplication and growth of those bacteria and fungi which cause infection, odours, itchiness and sores.